Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2015 Meet Set Up

The set up for the 2015 Region Meets has been added to the links on the right hand page. Region/Division Commissioners should download and restore to check that there are no problems. Track events are set for 8 lanes for seeded races run entirely in lanes and must be changed if you are using a 6 lane track.

Please do not alter or change team names.  If a new team has been added to your region, please contact me to add a team to the database.

We are still using Meet Manager 3.0, but it should upscale if your timing service is using 4.0 or 5.0.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I go to register my son for cross country?

Terry O'Connell said...

Hi Frank,

Send me an email, my email address is connected to my name on the front of the blog. You need to register your son with your parish team.

Thanks,

Terry