The race schedule for Sunday's Championship Meet is as follows:
1pm = Novice Girls
8 year old Sub-Novice Boys and Girls - Born in 2006
7 year old Sub-Novice Boys and Girls - Born in 2007
6 year old Sub-Novice Boys and Girls - Born in 2008
5 year old Sub-Novice Boys and Girls - Born in 2009
Individual and team award ceremony
(Medals for Sub-Novice races will be distributed at the finish line.)
Novice - Cadet Races will start approximately every 20 minutes. Sub-Novice races will start every 8-10 minutes. Parents and athletes are encouraged to arrive well in advance of their estimated race times.
Commemorative Championship Shirts, Postseason Team Shirts, and car magnets will be for sale.
*** Post Season Information***
Post Season Instructions
Regional Meet Information
Yes Card Application
Pope John Paul II will be chartering a bus to go to Nationals. Here is the information:
- The bus (or busses) will leave from the Pope John Paul II elementary school in the Coatesville Area (Chester County) on Thursday morning, November 20 around 7:30. If we get multiple buses, perhaps we can arrange for different departure points.
- The bus will leave Nashville for home around 7:30 a.m. on Sunday, November 23.
- For budgetary purposes, plan on $140 per seat. This could be less depending on the number of riders. The fuller the bus, the less the cost.
- The cost includes all driver gratuities as well as transportation back and forth from the hotel to the XC course on Friday and Saturday.
- We may not be able to accommodate everybody, so please have parents respond as quickly as possible to guarantee a seat. For example, if we get 60 requests and a bus holds 56, it is not cost effective to rent two buses.