Archdiocesan Time Schedule
The program will not be for sale this year. The complete program, including history and records, will be still produced and online for free download later this week or early next week.
We are back at Franklin Field this year, where the track layout and rules changes are producing:
- 3 heats of 5 teams in the 4x200m for every age group
- Athletes may NOT use the fly zone for the 4x200m per CYO Track and Field rules
- All 4x200s this year will be 2 turn staggers (first 2 runners in lanes, 3rd and 4th legs may break in)
- 4x400s will use a waterfall start from the gun. The 1st leg will not be run in lanes. There will be 2 heats.
- Lane preference at Franklin Field for all races run entirely in lanes: 6,7,8,9,5,4,3,2
- The "natural 400 meter" lane at Franklin Field is now lane 4. There will be cones between lanes 3 and 4 all around the track for the 4x800m, 1600m, 800m, and 4x400m. Please prepare your athletes for this in advance!
- Shot Put is outside the stadium, there will be signs directing athletes and spectators. An open pit is held beginning at 9am for Shot Put athletes with conflicts later in the day. Directions to River Fields Parking Lot
Results will be posted near the awards table.
Commemorative t-shirts ($15) and CYO track dri-fit long sleeve shirts ($20) will be for sale in the alcove near the Southwest Gate
Seating will be restricted to the South and part of the East Stands. The North stands (adjacent to Long Jump) are closed for renovations on the Upper Deck.