2018 Archdiocesan Champs Program - there will be no copies on site except for officials. (I recommend double siding the print if you can)
2018 Performance List
2018 Lane Assignments Only
LIVE RESULTS - Lexicon Timing
COACHES MEETING - 8:35AM
weather/ shelter update - Friday 6/1/18 - 4pm
If forced to evacuate, we will shelter in place at Franklin Field in the concourse.
Shot Put athletes / spectators / officials will shelter at Hollenbach Annex. There will be a security guard on-site to direct the individuals.
weather update - Thursday 5/31/18- 8pm
*****We are seeing some weather forecasts that are predicting potentially severe thunderstorms including heavy rainfalls in short periods of time, especially in the afternoon.
Reminders on various topics:
- Athletes and relays are expected to report to the field when called. Athletes and relays that do not report timely to the paddock will not be permitted to participate.
- Coaches and athletes are expected to be familiar with event conflict rules. See page 14 of the Track Packet. If you are in doubt about how to handle event conflicts, please ask in advance of the meet!
- Every team should be represented by a coach or an adult at the coaches meeting.
- Athletes may NOT use the fly zone for the 4x200m per CYO Track and Field rules
- All 4x200s this year will be 2 turn staggers (first 2 legs in lanes, 3rd and 4th legs may break in)
- 4x400s will use a waterfall start from the gun. The 1st leg will not be run in lanes. There will be 2 heats.
- All relay exchanges must be made within the applicable exchange zone. Please educate your athletes and do not rely on officials to inform them of the relay rules or position them on the track.
- Lane preference at Franklin Field for all races run entirely in lanes: 6,7,8,9,5,4,3,2
- The "natural 400 meter" lane at Franklin Field is now lane 4. There will be cones between lanes 3 and 4 all around the track for the 4x800m, 1600m, 800m, and 4x400m. Please prepare your athletes for this in advance!
- Shot Put is outside the stadium, at the Rivers Fields (next to the turf Rhodes field). There will be signs directing athletes and spectators from Franklin Field. An open pit is held beginning at 9am for Shot Put athletes with conflicts later in the day. Directions to River Fields Parking Lot (for parking purposes only)
- Teams must provide their own batons for all relay races
- Medals will be awarded to the to the top 6 individuals and relays in all events. Team awards will be given out for overall scoring to top 3 boys and girls teams. Medals will be awarded from the alcove by the Northwest Gate (as we have in the past). Medals not picked up before the conclusion of the meet will be forfeited. Please be courteous when picking up your medals.
- Results will be posted near the awards table.
- Commemorative t-shirts and lightweight CYO track and field hoodie long sleeves will be for sale in the alcove near the Southwest Gate
- Seating will be open in the South and East Stands and a small section in the North Stands near long jump. Admission is free