Live Results tonight at Flash Results
Follow them on Twitter @FlashResults
I will continue to update this post as information about security and the entrance site becomes available. Seating will be restricted to the South Stands once again this year. The Northeast Gate and the Southeast Gate will both be open for athletes and spectators to enter Franklin Field.
The following notice was sent to the the Area Commissioners to be sent to all coaches. Please remember that we are guests of the University of Pennsylvania and the Penn Relays this week and that the additional security is there for our safety.
- NO backpacks, computer bags, etc for any adults or non-participating students.
- NO Gym Bags or Duffle bags, luggage bags, etc.
- BACKPACKS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR PARTICIPATING RELAY ATHLETES ONLY. Please refer to the Penn guidelines for acceptable items. We suggest that only running spikes, food/drink and clothing changes be in these bags.
- NO reusable metal or plastic screw top water bottles. Please bring only sealed clear plastic water bottles or athletic drinks. Refer to the Penn release on clear plastic food bags.
- Small purses or handbags only.
- NO Coolers.
- All batons will be provided by the Penn Relays, so there is no need for any team to bring a baton on Tuesday night.