Thursday, September 24, 2009

CYO Sweats

Here is the order form for CYO sweatshirts and pants. Orders are due on Sunday the 4th.

Here is the message from Mary Ellen about ordering:

To all,

Attached is an order form for Philadelphia CYO cross country sweats and sack packs. I will be accepting orders this Sunday and next Sunday. If you could, please email this form to your team so that they have the information. If, for some reason, you will not be at the next two meets, parents can mail me the form.

My address is: 844 Strawberry Lane
Langhorne, PA 19047

I want to place the order on Monday, October 5 so if they email me, it must be done quickly. I want to have the order returned to us by the date of the championships. As always, if they have any questions, please call or email me. My number is 215-757-9625.

Please remind the parents not to order youth small sweatshirts. The print is too big to fit on the front of the shirt.

See you all on Sunday.

Mary Ellen Malloy

No comments: